Date: to be confirmed
Time: 3-5pm, Bangkok time
This is the fourth of the webinar series Decision Support System (DSS) for Understanding and Reducing Climate Risks. This webinar will explore the applications of DSS for collecting data, managing risks in the transport sector, and decision-making.
The webinar is organized under the CARE for South Asia project. Speakers for this webinar include practitioners and experts from the region with extensive knowledge of the recent technological advancements in the transport sector.
- Explore the role of information technology in the transport sector
- Discuss the operational challenges in decision making for the transport sector in South Asia
- Learn how DSS can assist in decision-making
- Discuss the components of DSS for the transport sector
- Policy-level users of DSS from the transport sector
- Operational users of DSS, including provincial and local-level governments
- RIMES, ADPC, and World Bank staff
Zoom is used as the webinar platform. Participants will have the opportunity to ask questions and make comments using the chat function.
The registration link will be activated once the webinar date is confirmed.